Unpaid Wages or Overtime
Video – Unpaid Wages
Wage Attorney – Helping with Unpaid Wages!
- If you work, you should be paid.
- Don’t let an employer hold your last pay check, tips, commissions, change your hours, not pay you overtime pay when you work more than 40 hours in a week, etc.
- Generally, most employees are entitled to at least minimum wage plus overtime pay for all hours worked over 40 in a week.
- If you are in management, someone that can hire/fire or someone that supervises employees or sets policies, you might be exempt from these requirements but best to speak to an attorney to make sure as the law is always changing.
- If you are an employee that receives tips, your tips plus wages should at least equal to minimum wage every pay period and your boss should not be taking any money from a tip pool nor should anyone else that does not regular get tips.
- Many times, in unpaid wage cases, you will get the money you are owed plus two times that amount as a penalty plus your attorney fees and costs will be paid by the the company not out of the money that you are owed.
Unpaid Wage Attorney (FLSA & Pay Check).